Covers

Friday, July 1, 2011

The Escapism Project

JOY. HAPPINESS. BLISS. 

I'm now part of The Escapism Project!

What is that?

Well! It's a blog about writing and reading and books in general. I'm doing this with a LOT of friends/friends of friends, and when I say "a lot", I mean it. There's going to be a maximum of 100 bloggers. Why? So you, the readers (subliminal messaging...) will be able to read a number of varying personalities, so there's a good change you'll find someone you can relate to!

There'll be regular bloggers who are assigned days, and then there are odd-jobs like me, who are non conformists and post whenever we damn feel like it XD Within reason, of course. We don't want to clog the site. So if you are one of my ghosts feel free to comment if you have any suggestions to what I should post about! 

A big shout out to Mariella H who organised this whole site, and let everyone know about it. 

So, go read it! Like it on Facebook! Advertise!
And watch out for my name!

2 comments:

  1. Haha I'm so excited about this! :D I'm gonna make a badge for people who write for Escapism. :)

    I'm so happy you're looking forward to this too! It's gonna be huge! And since the blog's out now, feel free to post whenever you want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same!!! Ooh, make it pretty :D
    I'll whip something up when I'm back from holiday.
    It'll probably be about writing in notebooks vs. computers or something.

    ReplyDelete