Covers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Something New

I should probably stop starting new projects with some unfinished ones that are crying out my name. But oh well.

So far I've got this:

Wytches live on the moon. We don't see this because of the glamour. The wytches aren't happy with our progress space-wise. Soon we'll discover them and the other worlds out there and their Prophetesses see a war coming when this does happen.

There are two kinds of wytches. Wytchresses and Prophetesses. Wytchresses are born on lunar eclipses and Prophetesses on solar eclipses. My MC, Levana, was born on neither a solar or a lunar eclipse. She is the subject of a prophecy by a Prophetess, and her mother wasn't happy with this as it would take her daughter's free will right away.

Her solution? Send her kid to Earth with a close friend to live in a sort of peace until the time comes for her to learn who she is.

That's all I've got so far. Oh, as well as a best friend romance. But I'm just going to write this all down and save it somewhere I won't look at again until I finish something!

No comments:

Post a Comment