Covers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Nearly a third of the way there.

Today I hit 25k for The Magician List.
I'm feeling pretty bad-ass about it, too.

I'm chalking that up to the fact that Cheringue got to 26k before it spiraled down into a pit of crap. And seeing as I'm less than 100words away from getting TML to 26k, it's a good sign that it's showing no signs of "spiralling". 

But yes, I'm nearly a third of the way there. I'm estimating a finished book of 90k, but the way I'm writing, I wouldn't be surprised if it went for longer. Of course editing will practically chop away half the book, though, so it's no big deal.

I've made a decison, too.
TML is going to have three parts, each of roughly 30k. And they are: The Discovery; The Battle; and The Release. The names suck, but they're not set in stone. Which is good, because they truly are terrible.



No comments:

Post a Comment